Client Web Pages
These are a few of over 80 webpages I have written for the clients of 2marketing, a leading SEO and web design agency in Toronto. Once the SEO manager provides me with the identified keywords, I integrate them in a natural way while keeping in mind the target audiences and key messages.
- Comfycup: The world’s first public transit holder
- Cipriano Palmer: Photography and cinematography
- Auto Boss Vaughan: Car detailing and window tinting
- High Sun Mattress: Modern furniture
- WD Numeric: Accounting and bookkeeping services
I have written many blog posts for private clients and past employers to increase web traffic, share success stories and demonstrate an organization’s expertise. The SEO-optimized blogs based on the keywords that are identified by the SEO manager or after conducting my own keyword research with various tools.
Here are a few published client blog posts:
- “9 Ways We Could See Canadian Federal Government Grants for SMEs in 2019“: This post is SEO-optimized along with all of the other blog articles on the site. I collaborate with grant consultants, the CEO and marketing manager to write two blog posts a month for Granted Consulting, a company that helps businesses secure grant funding.
- “From Manila to Canada“: This guest post featured a client success story to promote the national Settlement Online Pre-Arrival program which helps newcomers to Canada find jobs in their field faster. This story was integrated in our outreach emails to leads and played a key part in increasing our registration rates by 40% in three months.
- “3 Days in Phnom Penh“: One of 14 travel guides I was hired to write by TripAdvisor to promote must-see attractions and local gems.
I have written a variety of marketing copy including recruitment emails that converted leads into clients. The audiences I have successfully targeted range from tech professionals, housing managers and high end travelers to Asia.
- See Asia Differently company profile: Explains the benefits travel agencies in the UK and Australia can have by partnering with them.
- Marketing brochure: Used to recruit Communication university students to get paid industry work experience before graduating.
- Promotional posters: Profiles two Computing Science university students gaining invaluable industry experience.
I have helped everyone from elementary school teachers, tech professionals and bus drivers for seniors land interviews. I use a personalized approach to crafting a targeted cover letter, résumé, LinkedIn profiles and portfolio that makes it easy for employers to read.
Published Career-Related Articles