Success Stories and Profiles
Stories bring experiences to life and play a key part in achieving your goal whether it is demonstrating your impact or increasing sales. I have crafted stories and clear content for companies, non-profits, and universities since 2003.
- “My Expat Story”: Wrote an interview featuring travel company owner Peter Jones using Global Living Magazine‘s editorial guidelines. This story got published within a few days, giving more exposure to the company.
- “From Manila to Canada”: Published this story featuring new immigrant Red Amancio who found a job within weeks of arriving in Canada. This story helped successfully recruit more clients for a government program that teaches newcomers how to secure jobs.
- Attorney profiles on Upcounsel.com: Wrote 400 lawyer profiles with a quick turnaround time for the SEO company Mushi Labs. I received a perfect project rating from the manager.
Travel Guides and Blogs
My curiosity of the world has driven me to explore the most remote and renowned places in over 20 countries. I have shared my unique experiences and unconventional recommendations in TripAdvisor’s travel guides as well as guest posts for various travel sites.
- “3 Days in Phnom Penh“: One of 14 travel guides I was hired to write by TripAdvisor.
- “An Unforgettable Cycling Adventure Across Cambodia“: Guest post for the high-traffic travel blog A Couple Travelers.
I have written a variety of marketing copy including recruitment emails that converted leads into clients. The audiences I have successfully targeted range from tech professionals, housing managers, and high end travelers to Asia.
- See Asia Differently company profile: Explains the benefits travel agencies in the UK and Australia can have by partnering with them.
- Marketing brochure: Used to recruit Communication university students to get paid industry work experience before graduating.
- Promotional posters: Profiles two Computing Science university students gaining invaluable industry experience.
I have helped everyone from elementary school teachers, tech professionals, and bus drivers for seniors land interviews.
With my personalized approach to crafting a targeted cover letter, résumé, LinkedIn profiles, and portfolio that makes it easy for employers to read.
Published Career-Related Articles
- “What to Put in an Online Portfolio?“
- “How to Write an Effective Cover Letter“
- “Afraid to Network Alone at an Event? Here’s How I did It”